One West Mountain is a historic building currently catering to small businesses and growing startups alike. Utilities, high-speed internet, and janitorial services are provided, and terms start at three months. The adjoining Five West Mountain is a modern high rise catering to larger or established businesses. Tenants pay utilities while janitorial services are provided under long-term leases. Shared building amenities include an elevator, kitchenette, conference rooms, work rooms, and more.
- Frontage on the historic downtown square
- Home of the "Enjoy Local" mural by artist Jason Jones
- Approximately 12,000 square feet (seller) of commercial/common space
- Reception area
- Board room
- 4 restrooms
- 29 one-room suites
- 2 six-room suites
- Currently configured for 26 income-producing suites, easily expandable to 31
- Flexible design allowing growth for long-term tenancy
- Additional income through parking, event leases, etc.
- Below-market rents
- 2017 projected income of $203,000; potential projected income of $317,000 (including the residence and market rent increases)